HP is short for Hewlett-Packard. It is an American multinational information technology company that produces hardware and related software components. Product lines include HP Pavilion, HP Specter, HP ENVY, HP EliteBook, HP Stream, HP ProBook, HP Omen, HP ZBook, HP Chromebook, and HP Mini. The best-selling laptop for 2018 is the HP Specter x360 13, according to CNet and PCWorld. You can get a crisp HD display, long battery life, and innovative performance.
There are many situations that you need to take a picture on an HP laptop. For example, you need to take a screenshot to capture Google Maps images for offline viewing. For most players, taking screenshots is a good way to keep achievements. Sometimes you can share the current view page or screen directly. You don’t need to write long sentences and paragraphs to describe a particular program or phenomenon. Just take screenshots on your HP Chromebook and other laptops for easy troubleshooting.
Since Hewlett Packard computers run on Microsoft Windows operating system, Print Screen key is available on the keyboard to perform Windows print screen operation. This operation allows users to take a digital photo of the desktop. Once the snapshot is created, the snapshot needs to be turned into an image file in order for it to be visible.
– How to capture images on HP laptop?
– How to take a screenshot on an HP laptop?
No idea how to take a photo on an HP laptop with different models or operating versions? You just got to the right place. This article will show you detailed solutions. Just read on and choose the method you need.
How to Screenshot on HP Laptop
Use Print Screen Button
- Open the window you want to take a screenshot of.
- Hold “Alt” and press the “Print Screen” button. A screenshot is saved to your computer’s clipboard.
- Click “Start”, then “All Programs”, then “Accessories”, then “Paint”.
- Click on the button labeled “Paste” at the top of the screen. The screenshot will appear on the screen.
- Click the blue “Paint” button in the upper right corner of the Paint menu and click “Save”. Choose a directory to save the file and click “Save”.
Use Chrome DevTools
- Open DevTools, hit Ctrl Change I, and then Ctrl Change P keyboard shortcuts at the same time.
- Browse the screenshot in the box and see a list of different options. You can choose to capture the area screenshot, the site full screen, the node screenshot, and more. After that, the images will be downloaded to your computer. So this can help you a screenshot of full pages easily.
Use a Google Chrome Extension
- Go to Chrome Web Store, search screenshot. Then the results will be listed in the window.
- Choose the best Chrome screenshot extension from the list and click Add to Chrome button.