Dailymotion is a video sharing and streaming site that allows its users to upload or watch videos shared by other users on their websites. The site allows the user to create or edit account information, upload a video to the site, like, share or add to the playlist, and comment on the video you like. We have received some emails from readers of our website informing them that they wish to delete their account from the Dailymotion website. When we studied this topic, why users are deleting their account from the site, we found that the majority of people who are deleting their account from the site are receiving emails from companies, such as promotions or newsletters, that make your mailboxes look like spam while others A member says he’s using another video streaming site and that’s why he wants to delete the account. Some say we don’t watch videos on the site and want to delete my account.
If you delete your account just because of your newsletter or email, you can mark the email as spam by clicking on the spam button provided at the top of the mail button or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of the email. If your reasons are different, I will guide you through the step-by-step method on how to delete your account from the Dailymotion website.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Dailymotion website was founded by BenjaminBejbaum and Olivier Poitrey in March 2005 and is currently one of the best online video streaming sites that can be accessed worldwide. According to the source currently, there are more than 278.80 million visitors visiting the site monthly.
HOW TO DELETE A DAILYMOTION ACCOUNT
There are currently two ways to delete your account from the website provided below: –
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE
- Go to the following URL “https://www.dailymotion.com/“.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, find the HELP section, and click on the CONTACT link.
- After clicking the contact button, you will be redirected to the Send a request to her page, to fill in some details.
- About How can we help you? choose the Request and suggestion of resources option.
- Now enter your email address and in the subject type “Request to delete my account”.
- In the description Enter your honest reason to delete your account.
- In Select, your product, choose Dashboard and Statistics, and in Copy the channel URL in the field and fill in the form by pressing the Submit button.
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT BY SENDING EMAIL
- Open your registered email account and compose a new email.
- Enter the following email address [email protected]
- In Subject, type the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email to delete the sample from your account provided here and click send.